Tuesday, September 1, 2009

09.01 - South Beach Diet: On Hiatus

I remember going to New York around Lent one year when I had given up meat . . . and it was excruciating for me. I was forced to eat dumplings without the filling, tacos without the taco meat, and boring breaded fish at a meat-laden Colombian place. *heavy sigh* It was pure torture, I tell you.

Anyway, I went back to NY this past weekend and I told myself that I would not allow myself to suffer in the same way. It was just plain nonsensical. So . . . despite all my hard work during Phase 1, I decided to take a bit of a hiatus from our beloved South Beach Diet.


I don't know why, but NY soon dubu always tastes absolutely amazing to me...



super mmm...



yummy plain/blueberry froyo



M& M wedding grub (I had the chicken wellington)



whoa whoa whoa...red velvet cheesecake... (*Homer drool*)



I love fruit tarts


So . . . as you can see, I completely disobeyed all that the South Beach Diet stands by. I was plain rebellious and disobedient and, honestly . . . *pout* . . . I loved it. *sigh*

I'm not sure what the future holds in terms of Phase 2 . . . :\

No comments: