Thursday, April 17, 2008

04.09 to 04.17 - Umm . . .

I'm sure you already know what's going on. *sigh* Yes . . . I've eaten in secret. I'm like that chubby little girl that hides in her closet amongst all her lazy-eyed dust-covered dolls, stuffing her face with Twinkies and HoHos, in constant fear that her gorgeous, skinny mother will find out.

But fine . . . I shall confess. I ate all 9 days! Ha. And it wasn't pretty. Yummy, though-- but not pretty. :\

My highlights:
+ ground beef burrito suizo (salty, cheesy, fatty goodness)
+ Greek food (particularly that delectable flaming cheese...oh man)

+ fried chicken and waffles with a side of mac and cheese (helllo)
+ chicken parmesan and sausage lasagna (yum)
+ pizza pizza (an enjoyable blend of thin crust and deep dish)
+ ham, egg, and cheese panini (for the love of butter and cheese together...)

FATTIE RATING: 4.75

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.