Sunday, April 20, 2008

04.18 to 04.20 - Thighs of Thunder

I had quite a weekend. It started on Friday when my two girlfriends and I stopped by The Warehouse Sale (for designer jeans) at Navy Pier right after we got off of work. It was not as enjoyable as I thought it would be-- especially since it involved endless rows of expensive jeans, hundreds of frantic women, long lines, a communal women's fitting room that revealed all sorts of cellulite, and . . . a moment of heart-wrenching disappointment when I realized my thighs were the ultimate barrier to all designer jeans. *sigh*

I drowned my sorrows in delicious sushi that night, and then I worked out the next morning upon remembering my epiphany the night before. I proceeded to drown my sorrows in Chicago hotdogs at the Cubs game immediately after, and then slept the rest of the night. The next morning, I repented of my gluttony, and then single-handedly ate half of the honey-baked ham at my aunt's house.

Anyway, besides hot dogs and honey-baked ham, the sushi was a definite food highlight of my weekend. So yeah. I understand having the occasional pregnant belly, but what's up with the thunder? *innocent look, shrug* I don't get it.



FATTIE RATING: 4.5

No comments: