Wednesday, April 23, 2008

04.21 to 04.23 - Old Food is Bad Food

Just because something has been frozen or refrigerated does not mean it will stay edible forever. Common sense, right? Too bad I like to go against common sense. :\ On two different days now, I've eaten old food that I've questioned the "goodness" of . . . only to find out (after the fact) that I was right. Very very right . . . *sigh*

The Bad Food:
+ three-week old refrigerated leftover canned corned beef (I was just asking for it with this)
+ one-year old (?) meatballs & mozzarella Lean Pockets (the shell of ice crystals around each one should have been sufficient warning)

The Good Food:
+ buffalo chicken pizza (quite delicious)
+ smoked BBQ brisket with Carolina sauce (best damn brisket I've ever had...)
+ smoked baby back and St. Louis ribs (mmm)
+ peach cobbler (oh man . . . so good)

FATTIE RATING: 4.5

No comments: