Thursday, August 6, 2009

08.06 - Low Point

I went to a dinner last night where I was surrounded by people eating warm, fresh bread and raving about it as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. I'm not going to lie-- it was torturous to sit there and hear them break the toasty bread apart, to smell the steam that was wafting up into the air, and to see the butter melt oh so nicely into the nooks and crannies of the bread. *sigh*

Today is a very hard day. I'm craving ice cream and bread and pizza and donuts and froyo and a sandwich and lasagna and cupcakes and flan (flan of all things!) and a hot dog and a burrito and fried rice and cinnamon rolls and . . . *sigh* . . . I'm going to eat my sugar-free Jell-O now. It's the only thing that can make me happy these days.

No comments: