Thursday, October 1, 2009

10.01 - Misconception

So everyone around me is sick-- either with a bad cold or some sort of flu. I have a fairly good immune system, though, and I take vitamins and wash my hands all the time, so I haven't been too worried. I felt a little worried this morning, though, because my throat feels very very mildly sore, and I can't tell if it's a sign of sickness to come or if it's from the tea that burned my throat this morning. Anyway, just to be on the safe side, I took my bottle of water, poured a packet of superdy duper vitamin C mix into it, and shook it up. I did all this on my way to the bathroom, for the sake of convenience.

Minutes later, I walked out of the stall, bottle in hand, and headed to the sink. I ran into one of my older lady coworkers and after she smiled at me, her gaze shifted down to my bottle of yellow liquid. I have no idea why, but I felt like a deer caught in headlights. I'm pretty sure I looked it too. She quickly averted her eyes, finished up her hand-drying, and walked out. *sigh*

2 comments:

Susan said...

haha hilarious! :D

Goldfishyguy said...

haha jihan! i really like ur posts.