Monday, December 3, 2007

12.03 - Best Monday Ever

I woke up a little later than normal, lounged around for a bit, and met up with my fat friend (term of endearment, people). We indulged in a nice fattie breakfast, headed over to the spa, and had massages for a little over an hour (with heavenly hot stones!). We then ran a few errands, took a brisk walk through downtown, had some yummy pasta, met up with some other buddies, and proceeded to cuddle up on the couch with big blankets, Take Home Chef, and a movie. After an afternoon of well-spent bumming, I finally went home to my jammies and Monday night TV shows (which were slightly disappointing, but oh well). *content sigh* Every Monday should be like this.

MONDAY, December 3rd
Breakfast
+ sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle
+ 1/2 hashbrown
+ cup of coffee with two creams and three sugars
Lunch
+ Pasta Niko (shells, white wine cream sauce, artichokes, sausage, pancetta...oh my...)
+ several forkfuls of Pasta Vesuvio
+ glass of diet Coke
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ a piece of Toblerone
+ one pineapple square
+ one chocolate wafer roll
+ a few sips of canned iced tea

Dinner
+ bowl of ramen with an egg thrown in
+ 2 and 1/2 sugar cones (just the cones-- mmm)

FATTIE RATING: 4

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You ate some of my pasta too! So this is what you do...leave out certain things you've eaten huh? Thanks again!

ji said...

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me, dork. Hey-- it's hard to remember all the food I eat. Haha.