Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12.18 - Let it Burn

I tried to be healthy for breakfast this morning. I did pretty well-- but then I just ended up being really hungry the rest of the day. :\ Luckily I didn't eat anything too bad. And to top it off, I walked an excessive amount today, so I'm thinking I probably burned most of the calories I took in. I'm so awesome! ;)

TUESDAY, December 18th
Breakfast
+ packet of cinnamon roll oatmeal
+ yellow-green banana
Mid-morning Snack
+ handful of caramel popcorn
+ handful and a half of cheese popcorn
Lunch
+ bowl of Thai chicken noodle soup with a few scoops of hot sauce
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ rice krispies treat
+ small cup of hot chocolate
Dinner
+ three spicy Popeye's chicken strips (yum)
+ small bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy
+ 1-2 french fries
+ several sips of lemonade

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one reads this.

Anonymous said...

That's OK. It's more for my entertainment than for others. ;)