Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12.11 - Downfall Caused by Coworkers

One of my sweet lady coworkers watched me yesterday as I took a biscotti from the cookie basket. She then said, "You know, everyone who works here gains weight." Geeeee, thanks for the information. It really doesn't help that she's the one that forces me to share steak bagels and chorizo burritos with her in the morning. Argh. My coworkers will surely be the expansion of me . . .

TUESDAY, December 11th
Breakfast
+ grande non-fat gingerbread latte
+ two small chocolate macadamia nut biscottis (the ones my coworker baked)
+ 1/4 of a steak, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's (another coworker made me take it)
Lunch
+ plate of chicken pad se iew (yum)
+ few forkfuls of Alaskan king crab fried rice (oh man...)
Mid-afternoon snack
+ 1/4 of a cinnamon roll (from an office meeting)
Late-night snack
+ 5 buffalo chicken wings
+ 2 blueberry waffles, toasted

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: