Thursday, December 20, 2007

12.20 - Food Documents Life

I realize that I like documenting my food intake, not only because it gives me a better idea of how unhealthy I am, but because it helps me remember certain moments. When I read back on what I've eaten, I'm brought back to that moment in time-- and I remember who I was with and what that day was like. A bit cheesy (I know), but I like that. :)

THURSDAY, December 20th
Breakfast
+ lox, tomato, and cream cheese on pumpernickel bagel
+ medium coffee with skim milk and splenda
Mid-morning Snack
+ few sugar-coated walnuts
Lunch
+ 8 chicken fries (with buffalo sauce-- yummy sauce)
+ one onion ring with "zesty" sauce
+ few sips of diet Coke
Dinner
+ a piece of sourdough bread with butter

+ spoonful of New England clam chowder (oh my!)
+ Atlantic salmon stuffed with blue crab, scallops, and shrimp (oh my gosh, so good)


+ mashed potatoes
+ a few pieces of asparagus
+ a glass of Arnold Palmer (very good)
+ a small ramekin of creme brulee (although I didn't finish the entire thing)

FATTIE RATING: 4

No comments: