Monday, May 5, 2008

05.02 to 05.05 - Food is Out to Kill Us

Not much to write about. My allergies have been attacking me relentlessly over the past few weeks, so food has been the least of my concern. I came upon this interesting article, though, about the worst foods in the nation. I was quite amused because I've eaten several of the mentioned items. The full article can be found here, but my favorites (which I have triumphantly consumed) are as follows:


  • Worst Mexican Entree: Chipotle Chicken Burrito
    1,179 calories; 47 g fat; 125 g carbs; 2,656 mg sodium
  • Worst Pizza: Uno Chicago Classic Sausage Deep Dish
    2,310 calories; 162 g fat; 123 g carbs; 4,470 mg sodium
  • Worst Food in America: Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing
    2,900 calories; 182 g fat; 240 g carbs
And people wonder why Americans are so unhealthy. *shaking my head* I'm so gonna die of a heart attack . . .

FATTIE RATING: 3.5 (over the past few days), 5 (throughout life)

No comments: