Monday, January 26, 2009

01.24 to 01.26 - Let Me Eat Cake

So one of my closest friends is getting married this summer and we decided to go to a couple cake tastings on Saturday. I pretty much had cake for breakfast and lunch that day. It was delicious at first (and a fantasy for most sweets lovers) but it got to be too much by the end of it and I was craving cheese fries, hot dogs, and steak tacos like a crazy person. Still, it was a lot of fun. I really loved the two bakeries we checked out because they were such cute, unique places with very kind, personable owners. I think my friend and her fiance are leaning towards one of the bakeries already . . . but I wouldn't mind checking out a few more places. ;) Mmm . . . cake is yummy.


we had our fill of five of the moistest, yummiest mini cakes ever with seven different fillings


my friend chose these three cake flavors in advance-- and the passion fruit one rocked

Oh man . . . I have a fierce cake craving today after looking at these pictures. Must...find...cake...

Eatery Info: Since the bride hasn't made her final decision yet, I'll keep this on the DL. ;)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow those are beautiful. I'm not a big cake fan but those look yummy! I love the colors too :)