Wednesday, January 7, 2009

01.07 - No One Touch My Food

I had Mexican leftovers in the refrigerator the other day and, apparently, my dad was going on another fridge cleaning rampage. Many a culinary delight has been thrown out on his account-- from delicious cheeses and flavorful sauces to scrumptious leftovers and specialty drinks. So, that day, his eyes made their way over to my styrofoam container and he said aloud to himself in a low voice, "This looks old. I'm going to throw it out." But out of nowhere, from the farthest corners of the house, both my brother and mother made their way over to the kitchen within seconds and shouted with vehement passion, "Noooooo!! Don't throw it out!!"

Hahaha. That's right. No one touch my food. Haha.

(Reference Post:
http://foodheartsme.blogspot.com/2008/11/1121-krrrrrrazy-for-kimchi.html)

1 comment:

hannah love said...

hahahha i'm laughing so much at this and your kimchi blog. cracks me laugh.

Oh, so we both need to perfect our snowboarding skills and then do it together sometime. i wish we all lived in a small world where we could just go snowboarding together on the weekend, and talk about life and EAT GOOD FOOD with one another!
miss you dearly