Wednesday, July 9, 2008

07.08 and 07.09 - "I've Never Seen You That Excited."

That's what my one cousin said to me today. She said, "I've never seen you that excited about food. Except for cheese." Ha. She said it as she watched me devour my small cup of Berry Chill frozen yogurt (with one spoonful of strawberries and two spoonfuls of mangos). Oh man. Sooo good.



I realized that there are few foods that really make me excited. One definitely being yogurt-flavored frozen yogurt. The others being:

+ lemon flavored ice (Great White Shark, lemon Italian ice, the white part of a Firecracker popsicle, etc.)

+ cheese (yeah yeah, so obvious)
+ hard salami (ha)

+ homemade fried chicken

I'm sure there's more, but I'm going to attempt to appear modest. ;)

FATTIE RATING: 4

1 comment:

nardz16 said...

where did you get those delicious looking ice creams??