Sunday, July 27, 2008

07.22 to 07.27 - Non-Stop Food

I went on a retreat this weekend and it pretty much consisted of non-stop food for four days. It was borderline obscene because our three meals a day took place in a gourmet all-you-can eat cafeteria that changed its menu daily and had over ten stations. It was quite delicious, and I'm fairly certain I gained 5 pounds.

In light of that, I desperately need to go on an intensive two-week diet/workout regimen. I'll be in my friend's wedding two weeks from now and it is imperative that I fit into my dress (which, sadly, is a size smaller than I would normally get-- but at the time of purchase, I deluded myself into thinking I would be able to fit into it). Ha.

So yeah. Time to get serious. I'm going back on South Beach Phase 1 (no carbs, no sugar, no fruit) + I plan on going to the gym AT LEAST three times a week. Most bridesmaid workouts require six months (ha). Let's see what I can do in two weeks. :\

FATTIE RATING: 5!!

No comments: