Monday, July 21, 2008

07.19 to 07.21 - You Know You're Obsessed With Food When . . .

  • you'll walk long distances for it
  • you'll spend a ridiculous amount of money on it
  • you'll suffer for it
  • you'll feel guilty or embarrassed about it after
  • you'd do it all over again
I had a fierce craving for cupcakes about an hour ago. The nearest decent cupcake place is about half a mile (roughly six blocks) from work. I tried to talk myself out of it-- reminding myself of all the annoying tourists, the humid weather, and of how tired I am. But none of that worked. So I made the trek and found that I couldn't buy just one. So I bought two-- for a total of $6+. I told myself I wouldn't spend anymore on lunch, so I picked up a 99-cent cup of ramen at the 7-Eleven. I'm sad to say that the ramen was an off-brand so it didn't quite hit the spot . . . and instead of saving some of the cupcakes to take home, I inhaled both within minutes. *shaking my head* Sad, sad individual . . .



FATTIE RATING: 4.5

No comments: