Wednesday, July 30, 2008

07.28 to 07.30 - On Second Thought...

there's no way I can do South Beach all over again. Getting rid of sugar and carbs completely messes with my head and body. It makes me feel all weak and grumpy. Anyway, I talked to a friend at work who's all into nutrition and she lectured me-- saying that I don't need to give up carbs because it's something our bodies need, but that I should reduce my calories and eat healthier. I totally agreed with her. So yeah. I've incorporated sugar and carbs back into my diet, BUT I'm going to try really really hard to reduce my calories and eat fresh, good foods. In addition, I'm going to work out as much as I can over the next two weeks. Actually, I ran (or more like speed-walked) 3 miles along the lake with my two girlfriends last night. It was the biggest struggle (especially in this humid weather) and, man, do I feel the soreness today . . . but I guess it was worth it because I feel like I'm on the road to success. ;)

Anyway, here was my attempt at a South Beach lunch two days ago:


I sort of cheated though because I should have gotten white meat instead of dark meat. But dark meat is so good! :\ Haha. I'm a such a failure when it comes to this diet thing. Argh. Alrighty . . . here goes another day . . .

FATTIE RATING: 4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't sell out... JUST EAT!!!!