Tuesday, February 5, 2008

02.05 - Fatty, Meaty Tuesday

I stuffed my face with as much meat as possible today since I've decided to become a pescatarian for the period of Lent (starting tomorrow). I'm not exactly a practicing Catholic, but I figured it would be a good spiritual and physical thing to do. *nervous look*

TUESDAY, February 5th
Breakfast
+ two slices of cold pepperoni/green pepper pizza (oh yes-- ha)
+ 1/2 ginger pear scone
+ a little piece of a sour cherry muffin
+ mug of coffee with skim milk and Splenda
Lunch
+ Italian sub with no oil
+ handful of BBQ chips (very yum)
+ several sips of diet Coke
Mid-afternoon Snack

+ 1/2 of a chocolate rice krispies treat (mmm)
Dinner
+ bowl of beef soup
+ three slices of warm leftover pepperoni/green pepper pizza
+ two pieces of leftover fried chicken
+ handful of pork rinds (the majority dipped in hot sauce and vinegar-- so yummy)
+ 1/2 bottle of Vitamin Water "XXX"

FATTIE RATING: 5

No comments: