Thursday, February 7, 2008

02.07 - No meat. No meat.

This whole eating only fish and seafood thing has been pretty darn fun. I'm starting to think I'm a born pescatarian. It's not so much the abstaining from meat that's the hard part. It's the remembering that makes it hard. Walking around the buffet tables at dinner tonight, I had to actually repeat this in my head: "No meat. That means no chicken, beef, or pork. No meat. No meat. Nomeatnomeatnomeat." Ha. I hope this doesn't become a struggle for me in the next few weeks. I have a horrible memory at times. :\

THURSDAY, February 7th
Breakfast
+ slice of toasted wheat bread with several spritzes of ICBINB spray
+ mug of coffee with skim milk and Splenda
Lunch
+ 1/2 bowl of New England clam chowder (ehh, too thick)
+ 1/2 bottle of Vitamin Water "Rescue"
Dinner
+ 3 plates at an Asian/seafood buffet (mussels, blue crabs, shrimp, sole, you name it)
+ 2 mini plates of dessert from the buffet (donuts, fried plantains, and sesame balls-- mmm)
+ two bottles of Woodchuck cider

FATTIE RATING: 4.5

No comments: