Sunday, February 17, 2008

02.16 & 17 - "I like my meat! I don't like that book!"

Those were my brother's words after I had him read this pro-vegetarian pamphlet that some random stranger gave me on Friday. Upon reading it, he threw it angrily against the wall. Haha. My sentiments exactly!!

SATURDAY, February 16th
Breakfast
+ lox and cream cheese on a toasted everything bagel
Lunch
+ squid adobo with rice (yum)
Dinner
+ spaghetti with shrimp alfredo sauce
+ rice with shrimp alfredo sauce
+ beef soup without the beef
+ a Valentine's Day cupcake (mmm)

FATTIE RATING: 3.5
__________________________________________
SUNDAY, February 17th
Breakfast
+ medium mocha latte
+ a few bites of various pastries (so good!)
Brunch
+ veggie loretta (which is cheese and veggies on toasted French bread-- fat, but good)
+ cheesy hashbrowns (good, but fat)
Mid-evening Snack
+ several handfuls of popcorn
+ a few tortilla chips with nacho cheese sauce and jalapenos
Late Dinner
+ fish sandwich with cheese and a little tartar sauce (I took most of the bread off)
+ a few forkfuls of cheese fries (yummy!)

FATTIE RATING: 4.5

No comments: