Tuesday, February 17, 2009

02.17 - Three Plate Minimum

So . . . I'm very determined to begin a lifestyle of healthy eating and working out . . . but this past weekend gave me a bit of a setback-- especially on Sunday. I went to good ol' Old Country Buffet with a couple friends-- and if you've ever been to a buffet with me in the past, you'd know that I have a three plate minimum requirement. It's a way to get my money's worth as well as my stomach's worth. ;) In addition, comfort food is my weakness. :\ So yeah . . . my three plates at OCB were surprisingly delicious and it thoroughly messed with my mind and made me want to forget about my health and GI system. *sigh* I have issues and no one to hold me accountable. Wahhh.



Eatery Info:
Old Country Buffet, 6125 N Lincoln, Chicago, IL 60659

No comments: