Friday, May 15, 2009

05.15 - Why I Disgust Myself...And You

You might already know that I have little shame when it comes to what or how I eat. This morning, I brought homemade scrambled eggs to work and threw in some vienna sausages. These mini little sausages taste like a cross between hot dogs and Spam but they have a much smoother, softer quality. A bit disturbing, I know. Ha. When my brother and I were little, we used to get sooo excited when my dad brought cans of these home from the store. I love eating them hot out of the microwave. That's the best. Haha. I had forgotten about them until my earth-smelling coworker recently started bringing them to work. Mmm. Good stuff.

The reason I disgust myself, though, is because I've had three cans in just the past week. One sausage is roughly 4-5g of fat, there are seven in a can, and I eat them like candy. Ha.


once you get past how they look, they're not so bad :]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You should really think about the similarities you and earth woman share.

- Smelling earth
- Vienna sausages

You're two for two.

Ha, let me guess.. earth woman is also single.

James said...

i think my moms used to feed those to us when we were kids. which, uh, wasn't that long ago.

ji said...

Justice, oh cousin of little faith in his ate. Haha. She is engaged, thank you very much.

James, let's have these at your partay. They'll be a hit. ;)

James said...

ji-HAN! i'm planning on going to shop for massive amounts of meat tomorrow or the next day. i'm looking for people who know how to cook or prepare food. do i hear you volunteering yourself to help??