Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5.19 - Emotional Eater

What I eat when I'm in a...

Normal mood: whatever is available, easily accessible, or feeds my craving

Bad mood: anything excessively artery-clogging

Good mood: something bougie, pretty, and delicious


eye and belly candy

Blah mood: anything with cheese-- preferably scrambled eggs

Restless mood: ice cream, cake, pie, or anything sweet

Tired mood: childhood comfort foods

Self-conscious mood: something healthy and depressing


wheat bun is stale, chicken is dry, broccoli is gas-inducing (*sigh*)

I have been fluctuating between the blah mood and the self-conscious mood the past few days. Blah because I'm generally, well, blah. Self-conscious because I have to fit into a bridesmaid dress in three weeks and things are looking bleak. Ah, how fickle my emotions, my eating habits. It's lunch time now and I'm thinking of going to Walgreens to buy another can of vienna sausages because the soft mystery meat comforts me. ;) I might also pick up two extra cans to replace the ones my coworker had stashed in her cupboard that somehow disappeared...

1 comment:

Susan said...

I like the "good mood." :)
I just wrote a post on food.. it's so much more fun to write about