Thursday, May 28, 2009

05.28 - No More Food!! Pleassssse!!

I think it has finally happened. I think my excessive love for food has somehow backfired because, lately, I would rather go without it but people are always forcing it on me. Why are they doing this!? Why are they making me eat so much?! Why have I gained so much weight in the last four days alone!?!


Monday brunch (rockin' chorizo burrito)


yummy cake (with random numbers on it)


Tuesday lunch (deliciously fancy, melty BLT)


wine, cheese, meat, crackers, posole, apricot brie dip...it's neverending...


Mexican!


Thai!


fancy shmancy cupcakes

And that was just SOME of it. There was A LOT I left out. So yeah. Please . . . no more food. I beg all those who know me. I don't want to eat anymore*. Food no longer hearts me. In fact, it's trying to make me excessively bloated. :\

*Check back with me in a few days. I might change my mind.

3 comments:

wes said...

so tasty

hannah love said...

omg
that mexican food
ok when i come to chicago
we're gonna have to go crazy with food.... :D:D

journaler said...

omg where do you eat like this

and if it was your 2_th bday, happy bday~

and wtf, was that delicious looking burrito for... breakfast?