Tuesday, December 9, 2008

12.08 to 12.09 - Piggy = Poor

As we all know, we're in a recession right now-- and I'm sure we're all feeling it in one way or another. :\ With that in mind, you'd think I'd be spending my money more wisely. Unfortunately, it's been a very busy last few days in terms of loved ones' birthdays and what not. For three nights now, I've had sushi for dinner. And my checking account certainly reflects that.

I've decided to spend money eating out ONLY when it's absolutely delicious and/or necessary. Sadly, last night's sushi was necessary but not all that great. We went to a seafood/sushi buffet for my cousin's birthday and the bill was outrageous for the mediocre food and very limited selection. I mean, it all looked great . . . but my favorite part of the meal was the soft serve green tea/vanilla ice cream. So yeahhh.


outward beauty, little substance

I guess I'll be brown-bagging lunch and having dinner at home for awhile. It's really too bad that eating is such an expensive hobby. :(

Eatery Info: Todai Restaurant, 109 Woodfield Shopping Center, Schaumburg, IL 60173

No comments: