Friday, December 12, 2008

12.11 to 12.12 - "Winter Escape"

We had our work holiday party yesterday and it was quite enjoyable. Despite having a great time standing out in 27-degree weather acting as the welcome committee, ice skating with good friends and bosses, standing next to the fireplace, and pissing off one of the waiters for always getting in his way . . . I especially enjoyed my peppery filet and delicious hot cocoa with marshmallows. Yesterday was very good in the winter eating department.


the restaurant + the rink + the shiny bean showing off the buildings


my very good filet-- though 6 oz. was such a sad amount that I had some of my friend's chicken when she walked away (shh)


there's nothing like being out in the cold and coming inside to this... :)

Eatery Info: Park Grill, 11 North Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60602

No comments: