Sunday, December 14, 2008

12.13 to 12.14 - Food for the Cold

What do I eat when I'm cold? Sadly, nothing particularly healthy. :\

Some of Last Week's Dinners:
- stuffed sausage pizza
- big bowl of beef pho
- cheese fries + german sausage breakfast platter


good ol' cheese fries to start


german sausage breakfast combo to finish

Some of Last Week's Lunches:
- grilled ham and cheese sandwich

- a lot of fried chicken


first helping of fried chicken from the Thai buffet (it was a very bad idea on their part to add it to the menu)

In other news, I did a body fat assessment at the gym downstairs and should be receiving results sometime this week. I have to say . . . I'm a little afraid.

Eatery Info I: Golden Apple Restaurant, 2971 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60657
Eatery Info II: Ruby of Siam, 170 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602

No comments: