Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10.24 - Barney Wednesday

Today was alright in the nutrition department. Not great, but not too bad (I think).

Amusing occurrence of the day: There's a new Starbucks by work that is doing the whole taking-down-your-name thing and I've gone there two days in a row now. So today, I decided to go by the name of "Barney" instead of "Ji." The Starbucks employee who took my order today happened to be the same one who took it yesterday, so he goes, "Oh, is this for someone else?" I shake my head, and he says, "Your name is Ji, right?" I smirk. I am amused. I tell him I just feel like being Barney today. I wonder what I should be the next time . . .

WEDNESDAY, October 24th
Breakfast
+ 1/2 butter croissant
+ scoop of scrambled eggs sprinkled with a few dashes of seasoned salt
+ grande non-fat caramel macchiato
Lunch
+ chili in a sourdough bread bowl, topped with shredded cheddar (good cold weather food)

+ 1/4 of the bread off the bowl (some of which was dipped into butter)
Pre-dinner Snack
+ 2 pieces of this yummy mango candy (that's like Laffy Taffy but not)
Dinner
+ Filet-o-Fish (this is, by far, one of my all-time favorite childhood comfort junk foods-- mmm, I ate it in less than 4 minutes)
+ small coffee (with one cream and three sugars)
Late-night Snack
+ 1 oz. of pomegranate juice (to help out my poor arteries)

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: