Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10.23 - Junk Food Tuesday

I don't think I ate anything of actual nutritional value today. It was extra cold outside. I blame my fattiness on the weather. :\

TUESDAY, October 23rd
Breakfast
+ Starbucks reduced-fat turkey bacon, cholesterol-free egg, reduced-fat white cheddar sandwich
+ grande non-fat white chocolate mocha
Mid-morning Snack
+ yellow-green banana
Lunch
+ Taco Bell chicken quesadilla (mmm...warm cheese and chicken...)
+ 8 oz. Diet Pepsi
Late afternoon Snack
+ Vitamin Water "Power-C"
+ blueberry bagel (torn-up pieces dipped into plain cream cheese-- yum)
Late-night Snack
+ 5 McChicken Nuggets (1 dipped in buffalo sauce)
+ 1/2 double cheeseburger (melty cheese, mmm)

FATTIE RATING: 4.25

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Not bad. You consumed less than the recommended daily intake of 2,000 calories. I did an estimate -- and it came out to be around 1,680 calories that you consumed. I didn't look at fat - it was probably alot.

nardz16 said...

nice. offset the fattiness with a diet pop. smart.