Thursday, October 18, 2007

10.18 - Sleep Deprived

I have been horribly sleep deprived for the last three days. I was supposed to get some sleep last night, but I stayed up pretty late catching up with an old friend. Along with that, my pillow was too high, I woke up in the middle of the night to pee (and unfortunately ran into the mirror during that excursion), I had a crazy dream, and I kept hearing a weird ticking sound coming from the vent. Due to all this, I woke up with a terrible headache-- and the way I usually remedy that is with coffee and yummy food. So that's what I did this morning-- right before receiving an unexpected surprise.

THURSDAY, October 18th
Breakfast
+ McDonald's Egg McMuffin
+ medium iced coffee
+ scoop of homemade baked apple crisp (for a coworker's anniversary celebration)
+ 1/2 Cinnabon cinnamon roll (one should not refuse gifts of food)

Shortly after I stuffed my face, a package was dropped off at my desk. It was a sample from Walmart that I apparently requested (according to the package) for a diaper sample, of all things. It was a DIAPER sample addressed to ME at my WORK place! (?!?!?!?!?!) And it was hand-delivered by one of our mailroom guys!!











First of all, I definitely did NOT request it. Second of all, diapers have nothing to do with my line of work-- so it couldn't have been a fluke. Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that someone is trying to tell me something (again). Perhaps he/she is trying to tell me to stop producing one of my infamous food bellies (see below)? Still, I feel there are much nicer ways in which this could have been brought to my attention-- not involving diaper samples at work. *pout, sigh* Must...stop...eating...















THURSDAY, October 18th (continued)

Lunch
+ mini, personal-sized Giordano's sausage deep-dish
+ 3 french fries with grated parmesan cheese sprinkled on top
+ 1/3 black & white cookie (yummy)
Pre-dinner Snack
+ 6 bites of Rockit rolls (cheesy meat-filled egg rolls...ohhh man)
+ two sips of Stoli orange vodka + tonic (tastes like Sprite + grapefruit + lime...yum)

Dinner
+ 1 glass of red sangria (with five cubes of apple and two mini pieces of orange-- I did eat them)

+ a whole mess of different tapas that I care not to list because I'm way too lazy for that
+ three scoops of banana crepes with banana and dark chocolate sauce

FATTIE RATING: 4.25

2 comments:

Mary J. said...

why, hello! sorry you couldn't sleep well last night. but at least life made it up to you by bringing diapers into your life. which means you should do something SO ridiculously crazy today that it makes you poo your pants.

nardz16 said...

nice picture. when you due?