Thursday, October 25, 2007

10.25 - Too Many Cravings

Cravings kept popping into my head all week and I couldn't stop myself. So now I feel absolutely disgusted with myself. I really have no willpower. If a food thought pops into my head, I want it. And if someone mentions a certain food, I want that too. And it's not even the food that's a problem. It's the overeating-- like at lunch today. *labored breathing* It's a sickness, I tell you, and now my shirt buttons are ready to pop. *sigh*

THURSDAY, October 25th
Breakfast
+ a scoop of scrambled eggs with a dash of seasoned salt

+ an invidividual pack of Quaker Oats cinnamon roll-flavored oatmeal
Mid-morning Snack
+ 2 squares of Hershey's Extra Dark chocolate with cranberries, blueberries, and almonds
Lunch
+ ground beef burrito suizo (meaning that it's topped with a layer of melted cheeeeese-- and, FYI, this was disgustlingly huge yet I finished it all happily)


+ 8 oz. Diet Coke
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ oreo yogurt smoothie (with two mini Oreo cookies and two mini Salerno butter cookies)
Dinner
+ a small bowl of chicken soup (with chicken pieces and pieces of a random vegetable I can't remember the name of)
+ 4 apples slices (two of which were dipped in caramel)

FATTIE RATING: 4.25

P.S. So, I have a new goal. One fattie meal a day. I weighed myself tonight and I gained 4 pounds in the last week and a half. That can't be a good thing. So yeah. One fattie meal a day. That's my limit. And I'm going to start going back to the gym again (after my nearly four-month hiatus). :\

2 comments:

Kim Ruelo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Ruelo said...

woah, I really like your site, ate jing!

You're food obsession and need for you to log what you eat and your opinion about what you eat is really fascinating to me. I've never used the word fascinating seriously before...today is the first.