Tuesday, October 30, 2007

10.30 - Very Tired Tuesday

Ugh. I've been so tired lately, it's pissing me off. And I don't forsee myself getting a whole lot of sleep until Thursday night. I hate when I can't get enough sleep. It'd be cool if I could take naps at work like I used to back in the day-- but that's not possible at my current place of employment. Bleh. Along with that, food has been mediocre (which I suppose is a good thing).

TUESDAY, October 30th

Breakfast
+ 3 scrambled eggs with seasoned salt
+ 1/4 chorizo, egg, and cheese burrito (my coworker forced it on me-- seriously)
Mid-morning Snack
+ yellow green banana
+ white cheddar rice cake
+ very mini vanilla Milky Way bar (not bad)

Lunch
+ Easy Mac (yum!)
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ grande non-fat vanilla latte
Late-night Snack
+ canned mackerel omelette (yeah...don't ask...)

FATTIE RATING: 3

No comments: