Wednesday, October 17, 2007

10.17 - I Likes Breakfast-- Not So Much Salad

So, to make myself feel better after yesterday's breakfast, I decided to indulge on breakfast today. Mmm. Breakfast.

WEDNESDAY, October 17th
Breakfast
+ 1 scoop of scrambled eggs
+ 2 strips of bacon
+ 1/4 breakfast taco (with scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, and roasted potatoes)
+ small cup of coffee (with two half-and-halfs and one Splenda)
+ 1 medium slice of cinnamon creme cake from Corner Bakery
+ 2 oz. of Vitamin Water "XXX"
Lunch
+ 1/2 turkey and brie on marble rye (oh my gosh, love me)
+ handful of spring greens with green apple, blue cheese crumbles, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette
+ 6 pieces of tortellini in pesto
+ the rest of the Vitamin Water "XXX"
+ medium-sized Rice Krispies treat
Pseudo Dinner
+ 9 mini Snyder's pretzels
+ 5 oz. Diet Pepsi

FATTIE RATING: 3ish

SIDE NOTE: I hate that salad is so hard to eat. It makes me not want to eat it. The stupid leaves are always bumping against the side of your mouth or falling off your fork. If there was an easier way to eat salad, I'd probably eat it ten times more than I do now. So, I was thinking-- there are these Vietnamese spring rolls that are mainly noodles, greens, shrimp, and whatever else all wrapped up nicely in rice paper. How yummy would it be to start doing that with all types of salad?! If that were the case, I would eat salad all the time. So yeah. When I marry a rich man, I will open up an American-style spring roll restaurant and will become ridiculously richer than my spouse. For now, I have no millionaire prospects so please don't tell anyone about my ingenious idea.

No comments: