Friday, October 12, 2007

10.12 - Sleepy Friday

It was a struggle to get up today-- and the only thing that got me out of bed was the thought of coffee and breakfast. Mmm. Coffee and breakfast. While on my coffee run, I was given this sweet little token:


I get the feeling someone is trying to tell me something. Anyway, here's what I had today:FRIDAY, October 12th
Breakfast

+ 1/3 chorizo, egg, and cheese burrito (cold)
+ medium lite caramel latte from Caribou
Lunch
+ 6-inch oven roasted chicken breast sub on honey wheat (with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles)
Pre-dinner Snack
+ 18-20 cheese fries
+ 7 pork rinds (3 with Louisiana hot sauce)
+ 5 dark chocolate M&Ms
+ 7 oz. of red Powerade
Dinner
+ medium plateful of General Tso's chicken and 1 cup of rice
+ 6 pork rinds
+ 8 oz. Lipton raspberry white iced tea
+ 1/2 oatmeal butterscotch cookie
Dessert
+ 8 oz. "Hop, Skip, and Go Naked" (limeade concentrate, beer, lemonade)

+ a small square of "Better than Sex" chocolate cake (topped with condensed milk, caramel sauce, whipped cream, cut-up Heath bars)
+ stick of part-skim string cheeseFATTIE RATING: 5!

No comments: