Sunday, October 28, 2007

10.27 & 28 - Weekend of Nibbling

There were a few parties over the weekend, but I surprisingly didn't eat as much as I thought I would. I pretty much had little portions of everything, so I guess that's a good thing.

SATURDAY, October 27th
Breakfast
+ pieces of baked salmon mixed into scrambled eggs (what? it's surprisingly delicious)
Lunch
+ 6-8 pieces of Mom's mini eggrolls (love me)
Dinner
+ small scoop of orangey red mac-and-cheese
+ small scoop of mostacolli
+ one Popeye's drumstick
+ one cinnamon sugar cookie
+ 1/4 spider-web decorated cupcake

+ 1/2 rasberry vodka cooler
+ cup of hot spiced apple cider (mmm)

FATTIE RATING: 3.5
___________________________________

SUNDAY, October 28th
Lunch
+ 2 pieces of Popeye's chicken with scoop of brown rice
+ a very small bowl of bland wonton soup
+ a small piece of shrimp egg foo young (two of my fave foods wrapped into one-- yum)
+ 5 oz. Diet Coke
Dinner
+ 7-8 mini eggrolls (not my Mom's, but still quite yummy)
+ scoop of pancit
+ scoop of white rice
+ a few pieces of tocino (Filipino cured pork dish)
+ a few pieces of watermelon
+ a small cup of a Filipino coconut dessert concoction I can't remember the name of
+ sip of Lowenbrau beer (eh)
+ 4 oz. of Nestea iced tea
+ 1/2 yellow cupcake
+ 4 oz. of Cherry Coke

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: