Saturday, October 18, 2008

10.18 - In Preparation for Hibernation

I had two meal "dates" planned for my Saturday-- and while they had originally been spaced out well, I woke up later than expected and suddenly was faced with the predicament of having one meal right after the other. Don't ask me what I was thinking or how I did it. But I did it.

This was my delicious brunch:


Hello, eggs benny.


This is the big mama of all French toast-- one thick slice each of strawberry (!!), mascarpone, and chocolate French toast with yogurt, granola, and fruit on top (oh mannnn, this was darn good stuff, but don't worry-- I shared this so I only had about half)

I later told a friend about my morning predicament and she asked me if I had a light lunch after my big brunch. Umm . . . yeeaaah. Lunch was sort of a buffet. And . . . I sorta had my personal 3-plate buffet requirement. And . . . I sort of had dinner several hours after. *sigh* I definitely feel the winter coming on. I'm starting to store obscene amounts of food without hitting a threshold of fullness. I must've been a bear in another life. :\

No comments: