Sunday, October 26, 2008

10.25 to 10.26 - Food Monster

I eat too much. There really is no question about that. And it's not even that I'm hungry. Most of the time, I'm not even hungry or I'm already full . . . but I'll overeat anyway. This weekend was borderline ridiculous.

On Saturday night, I had a delicious dinner of chicken fried steak with country gravy and two eggs over-medium. Mmm.


before


during (mmm...love me)

On Sunday morning, I kept thinking about how yummy that dinner was so I recreated it with beef adobo that my dad had made the night before and two eggs over-medium. I seriously had a meal worthy of a 300 lb. man's dinner . . . for breakfast. And two hours later, I had nearly an entire plate of chicken pad see eiw. And an hour after that, I had two and a half plates of Filipino and Mexican food at my cousin's daughter's christening party. And then two hours after that, I had a full plate of some of the leftovers I had packed up from the christening party.

I am a monster. And before long . . . with older age and slower metabolism, I will look like one. :\

2 comments: