Monday, January 7, 2008

01.07 - I Wanna Be a Bird!

I was hanging out with three female cousins (S, J, and K) recently and two somehow got into an argument about how little the other eats. It went something like:

S: Where should we go for dinner? (looks at J) It'll be hard to decide because you eat like a bird.
J: No way. You're the one that eats like a bird!
K: Stop fighting. You both eat like a bird!
Me: (witnessing the argument and waiting for someone to call me a bird)
S: Why don't we just go t---
Me: Wait a minute! How come no one said I eat like a bird?!
S, J, K: (shifty eyes)
K: Well . . . you don't really eat like a bird. (pause) You eat like a human.

Ha! Thanks, dear cousins. ;) Now I must strive to be a bird . . .

MONDAY, January 7th
Breakfast
+ medium cup of weak coffee with skim milk and Splenda (blech)
Lunch
+ double lox, cream cheese, and tomato on pumpernickel bagel (I think double is a little too much...)
Dinner
+ bowl of seafood ramen
+ a few pieces of chicken adobo
+ two coconut-flavored cookie rolls
+ a few swigs of Vitamin Water "Energy"

FATTIE RATING: 3.25

No comments: