Tuesday, January 29, 2008

01.29 - Small Steps

So, in an effort to motivate myself to stop buying breakfast and coffee in the morning, I bought a loaf of hearty wheat bread, "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray, skim milk, and a cheesy 99-cent Valentine's Day mug from the Walgreens on the corner. That's my small step for breakfast. Now I gotta work on lunch. :\

TUESDAY, January 29th
Breakfast
+ 1/2 bacon burrito (it was forced upon me)
+ cheesy mug of coffee with skim milk and Splenda


Lunch
+ 3/4 a medium bowl of mac-and-cheese (hands down, the best downtown-- too bad it left me feeling gross and obese, though)
+ a few gummy bears
Dinner
+ whole mess of Filipino food leftovers from the weekend
+ cup of green tea
+ six Thin Mints

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

1 comment:

Tammy Quach said...

I often read what you eat and it makes me upset. I definitely eat WAY less than you do -- yet I am larger in proportion. How is that possible? I might even go so far to say that I might consume 500-1000 calories less than you AND work out, but you will still be graced with better genes. I HATE YOU.