Tuesday, January 1, 2008

12.22 to 01.01 - Posting Hiatus

It's been an overly eventful last two weeks, so I unfortunately have not been able to post anything. There was a lot of good food, of course, but not much I seem to remember right now.

The only thing that comes to mind is a few pieces of a gingerbread house I made with my cousin's two kids. I've never made a gingerbread house before, so I thought I would share this experience with them. I mixed the dough together, cut out the pieces, baked them, got all this yummy candy, and pretty much prepared everything perfectly. *sigh* Sadly, it's not as easy as one would think. The beautiful gingerbread house I envisioned ended up a gingerbread shack (due to lack of stability, lack of icing, and messy fingers). :\ Oh well. It still remains a fond memory in my heart (and stomach). We'll just have to make a better one this year. ;) Happy 2008, everyone.



FATTIE RATING: N/A due to lack of information (but most likely 5!) ;)

No comments: