Thursday, January 24, 2008

01.24 - Poor Tummy

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, so I decided to add an extra shot to my espresso beverage this morning. Not a good idea. I feel like the barista might have accidentally added more espresso to it than I asked for-- because not only did I still feel sleepy, but I was restless and jittery the rest of the day as well. Oh-- and the combination of all that junk food from last night plus a whole mess of espresso did not help the tummy at all. I struggle. :\

THURSDAY, January 24th
Breakfast
+ scoop of eggs
+ one sausage patty
+ grande nonfat triple-shot caramel macchiato (oh man...)
Mid-morning Snack
+ 1/2 a plastic package of Saltines (in hopes of offsetting the caffeine)
Lunch

+ a few spoonfuls of chili
+ a few forkfuls of a chocolate mini bundt cake

FATTIE RATING: 3

No comments: