Wednesday, January 30, 2008

01.30 - Weight Gain & Insomnia

In the last few days, I've come to several realizations:
1) I have exceeded my max weight (ever). I am not happy about this.
2) I cannot sleep at night. I am annoyed by this.
3) I do not enjoy food nearly as much as I used to. I am disheartened by this.

WEDNESDAY, January 30th
Breakfast

+ 2 slices of whole grain wheat bread with 4 spritzes each of ICBINB spray
+ mug of coffee with skim milk and Splenda
Lunch
+ cup of miso soup
+ 6 spicy tuna rolls and 2 nigiri pieces
Mid-Afternoon Snack
+ a few gummy bears
Dinner
+ garden salad with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper
+ piece of filet mignon stuffed with spinach, cheese, and garlic (yummm)
+ piece of filet mignon swimming in red onion wine sauce (also yum)
+ a scoop of spinach mashed potatoes (nearly neon green and delicious)
+ a few pieces of Argentinian style potatoes
+ 1/2 a piece of flan with caramel sauce on top

FATTIE RATING: 4.25

No comments: