Monday, January 28, 2008

01.28 - Tired of Food

I've decided that I consume way too much food-- and that I'm very often frivolous about it. Tonight, I actually felt tired of food. Shocking, I know. But yeah. I would really like to cut down on the amount of food I buy and eat. This will also be a part of my training (which I have yet to begin). I'm going to have to start next week, though, because I planned a few dinners for this week already. *sigh* It makes me sad when eating starts to feel like a chore.

MONDAY, January 28th
Breakfast
+ blueberry bagel with cream cheese
+ medium blueberry coffee with skim milk and Splenda
Lunch
+ 1/2 cup of poblano corn chowder (eh)
+ 1/2 turkey on pretzel bread
Dinner
+ yummy salad (that I created myself-- grapes and cherry tomatoes and boiled eggs, oh my!)

+ two pieces of avocado cheese quesadillas
+ jumbo lumb crab cake burger, minus most of the bun (yummy yummy)
+ glass of Arnold Palmer with orange juice (delicious)
+ several sips of iced tea with pomegranate juice (also quite good)
+ several spoonfuls of strawberry cream puff with vanilla ice cream

FATTIE RATING: 4

No comments: