Sunday, January 27, 2008

01.26 & 27 - Let the Training Begin

My mom looked at me the other day and said, "You go out to eat too much. I'm surprised you're not fatter." I took that as a compliment . . . I think. But this inspired me to finally weigh myself after two months, and I was not pleased to find out that I have gained about 4 pounds. My physical fitness has gone significantly downhill. To further prove this point, I had to evacuate a building the other day because the fire alarm went off-- so I, along with a whole mess of other people, proceeded to take the stairwell down. I went from floor 15 to floor 3 at a very slow pace over a long period of time-- and I was sore for three days after. That is quite sad. So yeah. My girlfriends and I decided to participate in an 8K run in a couple months and they've demanded that I keep up. So I've decided to (hopefully) start "training" this week. Wish me luck . . .

SATURDAY, January 26th
Breakfast
+ several spoonfuls of garlic fried rice with corned beef
+ plain egg omelet
Lunch
+ chocolate duet cookie (mmm)
+ medium non-fat chai latte
Dinner
+ burger (medium) with bacon and cheddar
+ freshly made BBQ chips (yummy!)
+ glass of India Pale ale
Late-night Snack
+ Healthy Choice fudge bar
+ a few gummy bears

FATTIE RATING: 3.75
____________________________

SUNDAY, January 27th
Breakfast
+ grilled cheese sandwich
+ a few pieces of crispy pata (yeahh..don't ask)
Linner
+ a whole mess of more filipino food (ha, it was the theme of the weekend)
+ a few random filipino desserts
Mid-evening Snack
+ a glass of raspberry green tea
+ 6-7 Thin Mints

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: