Sunday, September 7, 2008

09.06 to 09.07 - Always Trust Google (and Your Sister)

My brother and cousin were about to place a pizza order in time for the Bears game earlier tonight, but they were having some debate about topping choices. This is how the conversation between my bro G and my cousin S went:

G: My sister says the BLT pizza is really good.
S: BLT? Really? That sounds weird.
G: Hmm. Let's see what people have to say about it. (starts googling) Well, I googled the pizza place, and there's a Yelp link with a review quoted. This person says the BLT pizza is sooo good.
S: Really? (looks over G's shoulder at the screen, suddenly has uncertain look on face) Umm, are you sure that isn't your sister?
G: My sister?! No! There's no way it would be her! (clicks on the link to go to the Yelp site)
S & G: (both look intently at the screen, they read the reviewer's profile and realize that it is IN FACT me, then both start laughing hysterically)

When they told me this story later on, I was quite amused. I was also pleased to find out that my brother did order the BLT pizza and, luckily, it was enjoyed by all. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha nice. Hi Ji!