Sunday, September 21, 2008

09.19 to 09.21 - My Reward

I'm a classic buzzkill. I go out when I'm forced to-- and when I'm forced to, I usually stand there, only moving from side to side if there is music playing and I absolutely must. I am seldom ever excited to go out, and I would choose bumming at home with a book, fatty food, and a movie over getting dolled up and drinking any day.

This weekend consisted of another classic "night out" but . . . surprisingly, it was enjoyable. Enjoyable because the music was good or because there weren't sweaty people bumping into me the whole time or because I was there with a lot of people I actually liked? Partly. But, mainly, it was enjoyable because we went to eat at our favorite Chinatown joint after.

There is nothing like wonton soup, salt and pepper porkchops, and beef chow fun after a long night. Seriously, nothing.
 

No comments: