Tuesday, September 23, 2008

09.23 - Necessity

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I'm not a fries person. Generally, if fries come with my meal, I'll pass it off on whoever else is eating with me. I actually prided myself on this because fries are chock-full of fat, but alas . . . times have changed. *sigh* Over the past few months, I have successfully acquired a taste for McDonald's fries, and I am quite annoyed with myself about it. I went to McDonald's for years without ever craving even a single fry. Now, I can't go there at all without getting at least a small fries. It's sad really, and I am no longer special. :(
 

In other news, I was walking briskly away from McDonald's after lunch today in an attempt to work off the chewed-up pile of double cheeseburger and french fries in my belly . . . when I suddenly realized that I was walking behind this couple. Ha. I had to slow down. I was amused. Is that really necessary?
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cowie,
Maybe its a comfy spot for his hand?

Anonymous said...

Haha. Shawn does that, doesn't he!? Awww, I missss you!