Thursday, September 25, 2008

09.24 to 09.25 - Fattie Siblings

I haven't been able to spend a prolonged amount of time with my brother in awhile, so I forgot how similar our taste is in food. But over the last few weeks, I've really liked having him around-- particularly because he's become my indulgent partner in culinary crime. Here are some fond fatty moments:
  • Two days in one week, we had the best fried chicken wings for lunch. The only reason we didn't have it the other days of the week is because they ran out before we got there. :\
  • One night, we decided to have a hot dog feast, so we bought cheddar and swiss cheeses along with special bread for our kosher beef hotdogs.
  • There was that one night that I had the crispy pata craving and I passed it onto him. Mmm.
  • We shared a box of Velveeta mac and cheese late last night, and we probably would have had another one if there had been an extra box. :}
Since he'll be around a bit longer, we have plans for other fatty moments:
  • sliced brisket
  • ribs and au gratin
  • three different pizza places
  • more fried chicken
  • sushi
  • whatever else we happen to get cravings for
I'm pretty sure he's going to go back fatter than he was when he first got here. Hee hee . . .*

*No comment about how that will leave me.

No comments: