Tuesday, September 9, 2008

09.08 to 09.09 - Genius Cereal Maker

Honey Bunches of Oats is a popular cereal. We've all seen the catchy TV commercials over the years, and I have to admit that the cereal is pretty yummy. But I never had a thing for the flakes. The flakes were quite boring compared to the yummy oat clusters-- and they'd get soggy a lot faster. I really hated that-- so most of the time, I'd pick out just the clusters and throw them into the cereal bowl or I'd eat the flakes first and save the clusters for later.

I think it's obvious that cluster lovers have suffered for years . . . until now. I walked into Walgreens last week and was blown away when I saw a beautiful box of cereal entitled "Just Bunches." Just bunches!! Why the people at Post didn't think of this earlier, I have no idea. But someone over there is a genius. And that same genius has made me very happy. :}

No comments: