Thursday, November 29, 2007

11.29 - "Do you wanna die at 40?!"

Apparently, my buddy here at work who is just as mentally fat as I am thinks a burrito for breakfast and a donut shortly after isn't sensible eating for someone who wants to live past the age of forty. So I very maturely listened to his advice and then . . . went right ahead and had a bowl of stew made with 75% cheese for lunch. *sheepish look* Blah. I guess I either have to start eating better or I have to get married, have children, and fulfill all my lifelong dreams in the next 14 years. Damn. This is going to be hard.

THURSDAY, November 29th
Breakfast
+ McSkillet Burrito (I just wanted to try it! It was decent.)
+ cup of cranberry zing tea
Mid-morning Snack
+ glazed donut (mmmm)
+ small cup of black coffee (to offset the sweetness)
Lunch
+ cup of wild mushroom chicken brie stew (oh man, soo good)
+ small piece of bread with butter
Mid-afternoon Snack
+ two slices of Usinger salami sausage (yum yum)
+ two small pieces of habanero jack cheese (ooohwee-- hot but good)
+ small piece of gouda
+ three crackers
Dinner
+ three eggs (over-medium) mixed into a small bowl of brown rice (yum)
+ 3 oz. hot apple cider

FATTIE RATING: 3.75

No comments: